Visit us at InfoSecurity Europe 2017!
Check out our latest encryption, key management and cloud backup technologies in London, 6-8 June 2017
We’re super excited and proud to be exhibiting at the InfoSecurity Europe exhibition in London this year. It’ll be a fantastic opportunity to connect to the key technology professionals and decision makers in the UK and Europe.
Activities and demonstrations
Visit our stand to see some exciting live demonstrations of our cloud information security technologies.
Encrypting cloud storage – privacy and integrity
- ScramBox demo: Secure sync to the cloud – completely encrypting everything stored in DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or any WebDAV / FTP server.
- ScramExplorer demo: copy between unencrypted and encrypted storage by drag and drop
- ScramFS demo: Live streaming of encrypted video files from the cloud
Cloud to local backup – downloading cloud based assets for backup and long term archiving
- ScramGet demo: Downloading cloud hosted emails from Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and all other major providers
- ScramGet demo: Downloading cloud storage (DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, etc)
- ScramGet demo: Downloading YouTube videos.
Developer API – hard core encryption made trivial
- ScramFS demo: Writing to, and reading from, storage in just 5 lines of code
- ScramFS demo: Converting an application to use encryption in 1 line of code
- ScramKey demo: Secure encryption key generation through user generated entropy
- ScramFS security analysis: Security analysis of the Scram File System, in both a classical and post-quantum world
- Discussion: Post-quantum cryptography and requirements for data at rest
- Discussion: regulatory and business requirements
Schedule a meeting with us
Please contact us using the form below and we will be in touch to organise a meeting time.